This is the simplest recipe I have ever learnt! It tastes best with hot rice. Many people love to take it as a side dish with Moong dal. At night if I am late from office and not willing to cook this is the recipe which I select to cook closing my eyes.
1. Potatoes mashed - 2 cups.
2. Onion - 1 large piece, chopped finely.
4. Turmeric Powder.
5. Mustard Oil - 1 tablespoon.
6. Salt.7. Coriander Leaves - for garnishing.
8. Red Chilly - 2 pieces.
1. Heat the mustard oil in a pan. Add the whole red chillies after breaking them. When they crackle, add the onions and fry until they turn brown.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder and fry well.
3. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Taste the fabulous dish!